Coaching and mentoring programs have proven to be effective tools for performance improvement and to enhance employee engagement. This course will help participants understand the principles that make coaching and mentoring effective. You will explore models and methods to help improve team and individual performance and you will learn to set up a comprehensive coaching and mentoring program at your organization.
The course gives participants an overview of models for performance goal achievement and a conceptual model for developing a comprehensive coaching and mentoring program.
The course covers:
- Strategies for effective performance goal setting
- Attributes of effective coaches and mentors of leadership styles
- Differences between coaching and mentoring
- Strategies for individual and team coaching and mentoring
- Identify the attributes of effective coaching and mentoring programs
- Assess individual motivation preferences
- Demonstrate the use of effective coaching and mentoring techniques
- Review individual and team coaching and mentoring strategies
- Develop a coaching and mentoring program plan outline
The course will cover conceptual models for coaching and mentoring, communication style preferences, the differences between coaching and mentoring, and strategic coaching and mentoring strategies.
Courses can be taken as a 1-day or a 2-day seminar. Alternatively, you can choose to take any of the the 1-hour Introductory Webinars individually or select from the list.
|Live Seminar||Introductory Webinars|