Training and development is a critical component of an organization’s strategic plan. However, for training to have a positive impact it needs to be precise. Precision requires a diligent process of preparation, selection, and implementation of the right training in the right format, and at the right time. This workshop will show participants how to align training to business objectives, explore different strategies to develop and implement training, and how to set up training to reinforce, remediate, and retool staff skills.
The course offers practical guidance to create and implement a training and development plan that leads to better business results.
The course covers:
- Strategies for effective training development
- Attributes of effective training programs
- Aspects of learning styles and retention of learned content
- Strategies for training effectiveness assessment
- Identify the connection between business objectives and training
- Assess training styles and methodologies
- Demonstrate the use of training development techniques
- Identify the relationship between training and competency mapping
- Develop a training and development program plan outline
The program will provide a review of training development models, implementation strategies, learning and training styles, memory retention strategies, and training results evaluation.
Courses can be taken as a 1-day or a 2-day seminar. Alternatively, you can choose to take any of the the 1-hour Introductory Webinars individually or select from the list.
|Live Seminar||Introductory Webinars|