A company’s biggest competitive advantage is not its technology, its assets, or its bank account. The true competitive advantage is in the individuals that work for the company. Building a great team requires knowing how to align the individual team members’ strengths into focused synergy resulting in greater collaboration, productivity, and innovation. Participants will be able to apply and practice concepts of team leadership, team management, and sustainable team engagement and motivation.
The course will cover conceptual and practical strategies intended to help team leaders create and manage highly effective and productive teams.
The course covers:
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Facilitating team decisions
- Managing high performing teams
- Maintaining high performance momentum
- Identify the attributes of effective teams
- Assess individual and team motivation factors
- Demonstrate the use of effective team decision-making techniques
- Conduct group facilitation in decision-making
- Identify techniques for sustainable team performance
The course will cover the conceptual framework of models and techniques for decision-making, goal-setting, team management, group facilitation, negotiation skills, and conflict management.
Courses can be taken as a 1-day or a 2-day seminar. Alternatively, you can choose to take any of the the 1-hour Introductory Webinars individually or select from the list.
|Live Seminar||Introductory Webinars|