Today’s workforce expects a new kind of leader and this class will help participants leverage their personal attributes to become the kind of leader that drives teams to continuous performance improvement. This advanced leadership course begins with an individual assessment to identify your personal leadership style preferences. Participants will review how to enhance and develop their leadership effectiveness using the principles of psychological type. Participants will then identify strengths of different leadership styles as well as potential sources of miscues and misunderstandings that impact productivity. Through learning how different leadership styles approach communication, leaders have a greater chance to increase the effectiveness of their efforts. Finally, participants will learn how to help team members develop their own leadership skills.
The course will cover the principles of psychological type and leadership styles. It will then provide hands-on leadership strategies intended to increase leaders influencing skills and team effectiveness.
The course covers:
- Attributes of effective leaders
- Characteristics of leadership styles
- Leadership and team communication
- Leading teams to high performance
- Identify the attributes of effective leaders
- Assess individual leadership style preferences
- Demonstrate the use of effective communication and influencing techniques
- Review team development strategies
- Identify techniques for sustainable leadership management
The course will cover the theoretical framework of psychological type, natural preferences, leadership paths, and strategic leadership development and management strategies.
Courses can be taken as a 1-day or a 2-day seminar. Alternatively, you can choose to take any of the the 1-hour Introductory Webinars individually or select from the list.
|Live Seminar||Introductory Webinars|