Leaders and managers spend 9%-26% of their time managing conflict in the workplace. This can account for a full day each week. Furthermore, about 6% of managers who successfully managed conflict state it took over ten days to resolve the situation. In this course you’ll learn to address the root causes of workplace conflict, manage the early stages of conflict, and learn to prevent it. Participants will learn how to manage internal personnel conflicts that may arise between peers or between supervisors and their team members. You will also learn to manage external conflicts and negotiate resolutions to conflict between employees and customers or vendors. As a result you and your teams will become more productive and your company will develop a culture of respect and cooperation.
The course will cover conceptual and practical strategies intended to help you identify early signs of conflict, prevent disruptive individual and team behaviors, and manage difficult situations.
The course covers:
- Early signs of conflict
- Preventing disruptive behaviors
- Strategies for conflict management
- Debriefing after conflict
- Identify the root causes of conflict.
- Compare the different stages of workplace conflict.
- Identify effective strategies to prevent and manage conflict.
- Implement a conflict prevention and management model.
- Assess your organization’s current readiness to address conflict.
The course will cover the conceptual framework of models and techniques for conflict prevention, negotiation techniques, and conflict de-escalation.
Courses can be taken as a 1-day or a 2-day seminar. Alternatively, you can choose to take any of the the 1-hour Introductory Webinars individually or select from the list.
|Live Seminar||Introductory Webinars|